Hair Restoration Surgery can bring back the fullness of hair if it has thinned over time, resulting in a voluminous and natural looking head of hair. Dr. Varona joined eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to review what patients can expect with the procedure, as well as the transition from MTF or FTM restoration surgery.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Christopher Varona discuss the following:
- Does a hair transplant cause hair loss?
- How long does hairline lowering surgery take?
- How can you feminize a hairline for MTF?
- Is a hair transplant permanent?
- What is the recovery process like?